PLAY & WIN
Duration: 31st July – 16th August 2020
Stand a chance to WIN prizes/vouchers by participating in Onward55Singapore –
“Play & Win” (Mechanics: Find 15 hidden flags within 30 seconds to stand a chance to
“SPIN & WIN”)
1. “Play & Win” is open to all Capitol Singapore and CHIJMES’ website
patrons except employees of the Organisers (Capitol Singapore and CHIJMES), Tenants
of Capitol Singapore and CHIJMES and its employees, sponsors and the immediate
families of the above-mentioned parties.
2. Eligibility: Participants are required to submit their email
particulars or linked to their Facebook account for the gameplay. They will have to
complete the game before being entitled to “SPIN & WIN” to win a prize.
3. The closing date for the event will be on 16th August 2020, 1159pm.
4. Each participant may participate with an email once daily and entitle
to try again throughout the course of event to test their skill.
5. Participants will ensure the accuracy of all information provided at
the time of Sign In for the Site game. Any misrepresentation of any fact or
particulars shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding,
withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
6. The winner will be notified on screen of game itself for their prizes
as well as through the email addresses provided during the registration.
7. For redemption, the winner will be required to provide his/ her full
particulars upon prize collection, for the purpose of verification failing which the
said prize will be forfeited.
8. Capitol Singapore and CHIJMES reserve the right to publish the
photographs, and/or names of the winner in promotional materials and advertisements
as it deems fit.
9. Capitol Singapore and CHIJMES reserve the right to make changes to the
above Rules and Regulations without prior notice.
10. By participating in “Play & Win”, participants agree to be bound by
the official Rules & Regulations and decisions of the Organisers.
11. The game prizes are distributed on a first come first serve basis, while stocks last.
12. For more information, please contact the 64995599 or email to: